» Bursary Information
We are proud to offer our students the opportunity to apply for full or partial bursaries to go towards their NSJWE fee. We are able to offer up to three per year.
Nova Scotia Junior Wind Ensemble Bursary Application Form
The Nova Scotia Junior Wind Ensemble is proud to offer bursary opportunities for students who audition for the ensemble. Students must submit their bursary application, and reference letter with their application into the ensemble. All forms must be received by May 1, 2019.
- Application must be typed onto this form.
- Bursary will be granted to students who demonstrate an active role in their school and community climate, musical and otherwise, and who demonstrate a desire to encourage other musicians they perform with.
- Students and parents will be required to complete the attached application form as well as provide a letter of reference from their current band director.
- Bursaries cover the cost of the program registration, in full or in part, but do not include any funding for travel, uniform or personal expenses related to participation in the ensemble.
- Bursaries are awarded based on the information provided within this application form, need, and merit.
- Funds are limited, and will be disbursed in accordance with the established policy upon review from the NSJWE board.
- Your personal information will not be shared.
Letters of reference may be forwarded to;
347 Laurel Ridge Dr.
Beaver Bank NS